Avid Collective today announced the launch of its proprietary marketing platform, AVA, across its entire network of digital media brands and advertising clients.
AVA, an automation and analytics platform, assists brands with optimising ROI from advertising spend on digital content.
Avid Collective’s digital media network is currently using the AVA platform to fuel business efficiencies across its seven digital publishing brands – Where To, Where To Travel, Add To Cart Australia, For The Home Australia, Thriving Planet AU, Best Life Australia and Culture Feed AU. In the initial three months of leveraging AVA, the company has already driven significant growth for these brands, driving an uplift in impressions of more than 40 per cent, bringing total network impressions to over 39 million for the quarter ended June 2021.
AVA has been developed to supercharge the performance of content across Avid’s digital media network, and to simplify workflows at every stage of the content publishing lifecycle. This includes an advertiser portal to make running content campaigns with Avid simple and easy with future plans to introduce self-serve functionality.
AVA has a range of multi-functional tools that provide a powerful end to end experience for Avid’s team and partner advertisers:
- Content workflow simplifies the production process with defined content inputs, with the option to customise per user, and the capability for all feedback and approvals to sit natively within the platform
- Data management drives powerful data analysis and audience segmentation to drive sophisticated targeting strategies
- Automated media distribution enables streamlined content distribution and targeting, allowing for greater use of data across content campaigns
- Reporting & analytics aggregates all campaign data to provide highly transparent performance reporting all in one dashboard, providing detailed data visualisation and easy-to-understand analytics
- Optimisation engine focuses on maximising amplification of content across platforms and driving greater efficiencies on media investment through a live and real time recommendations engine.
AVA will further enhance Avid’s core value proposition of creating and distributing personalised content at scale, which has been fundamental to its growth over the last few years.
Avid Collective Managing Director, Luke Spano, said AVA’s impact will be game-changing for the growth of the business.
“We are really pleased to officially launch AVA into the market. The development of this platform has unlocked so many efficiencies for our business in the short time we have been using it, and it will help us rapidly increase the rate of growth of our media brands to drive more value for every client campaign,” he said.
“We are seeing greater levels of view-through rates, engagement rates and click-through rates on every campaign that we have run through AVA so far.”
Avid Collective has grown significantly in its four years of operation, having launched as a niche media brand in 2017. Originally called ‘Where To Media’, the group rebranded to Avid Collective last year as part of its launch as a broader digital media network. In addition, Jason Scott (former CEO of Allure Media) and Peter Wiltshire (former Chief Revenue Officer of Nine) joined Avid’s advisory board.
Avid Collective has worked with clients including eBay, Coles, Unilever, Destination NSW, Pernod Ricard, Dell, Coca-Cola Amatil, Zambrero, Citibank and BridgeClimb.
Please login with linkedin to comment