Boston, Sept. 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — IDG Communications, Inc. – the world’s main tech media, information, and advertising companies firm – is proud to announce that CIO, Computerworld, CSO and Community World have received 28 2020 Eddie & Ozzie Awards (Click on to Tweet). Introduced by Folio, the awards acknowledge excellence in partaking content material and beautiful design throughout all sectors of the publishing trade.
The awards honor a number of content material codecs, together with articles, collection, digital editions and blogs in addition to the design that brings the content material to life for readers. IDG’s dedication to high quality and unbiased content material is led by Matt Egan, International Editorial Director, so it’s becoming that each Matt and the work of his crew is richly acknowledged.
“Matt is constantly devising and implementing data-driven methods that make the most of search, social information and buyer intent to tell our content material technique to greatest serve our readers and advertisers,” mentioned Kumaran Ramanathan, President, IDG Communications, Inc. “He’s a real chief that not solely helps the creation of high quality content material, but additionally helps the general group and tech group by participation in our Range & Inclusion Council and past.”
These 28 wins – greater than double the quantity of all different tech publishers mixed – are along with 7 Tabbie Awards and 57 nationwide and regional Azbee Awards that IDG Communications’ editorial crew earned earlier this yr. Taking house 92 awards in 2020 is a testomony to our firm worth of high quality being on the coronary heart of all the pieces we do, particularly our funding and dedication to manufacturers, viewers and content material.
“I’m so proud that our editorial and design groups have been acknowledged at this yr’s Eddie & Ozzie Awards,” mentioned Matt Egan. “As a corporation, we give attention to creating high quality editorial content material to teach, interact and entertain IT leaders. IDG is dedicated to offering an unparalleled stage of worth to our readers, and consequently, our loyal audiences depend on our content material for the trusted insights they should make shopping for selections.”
2020 Eddie & Ozzie Award Recap
- Particular Recognition, People/Groups – Editorial Director of the 12 months | Matt Egan
- B2B – Design, Single Journal Problem | State of the CIO Spring 2020 (CIO Digital Journal)
- B2B – Design, Single Journal Problem | Fall 2019 / 5 New Roles CIOs Should Grasp (CIO Digital Journal)
- B2B – Vary of Work by a Single Writer | Clint Boulton, CIO Senior Author (CIO)
- B2B, Know-how – Sequence of Articles | Creating the next-gen IT workforce (CIO)
- B2B, Know-how – Single Article | The way forward for IT management: 5 new roles CIOs should grasp (CIO)
- B2B, Know-how – Column/Weblog | Mike Elgan (Computerworld)
- B2B – Editorial Use of Information | Greatest Locations to Work in IT 2019 (Computerworld)
- Profile or Q&A | Q&A: Blockchian Knowledgeable Alex Tapscott sees coming crypto was as ‘cataclysmic’ (Computerworld)
- B2B – Evaluation | Public SAP exploits may allow assaults in opposition to hundreds of firms (CSO)
- B2B – Investigative Journalism | Boeing’s poor info safety posture (CSO)
- B2B – Podcast | CSO Govt Classes (CSO)
- B2B, Know-how – Single Article | Stealing cash within the digital age: The darkish trade of trafficking monetary information (CSO)
- Profile or Q&A | Rebulding after NotPetya: How Maersk moved ahead (CSO)
- Video | What’s the darkish internet? And what’s going to you discover there? (CSO)
- B2B – Evaluation | Excessive-performance computing (Community World)
- B2B, Know-how – Column/Weblog | Zeus Kerravala (Community World)
- B2B, Know-how – Sequence of Articles | Community World 5G protection (Community World)
- B2B, Know-how – Single Article | The VPN is dying. Love dwell Zero Belief (Community World)
- Educational/How-To | How one can automate configuration administration free of charge (Community World)
- Video | 2-Minute Linux Ideas (Community World)
About IDG Communications, Inc.
IDG Communications connects the world of tech patrons with insights, intent and engagement. We’re the world’s largest media, information and advertising companies firm that prompts and engages essentially the most influential know-how patrons. Our premium manufacturers, together with CIO®, Computerworld®, CSO®, InfoWorld®, Macworld®, Community World®, and PCWorld® interact a top quality viewers of essentially the most highly effective viewers of know-how patrons offering important steerage on the evolving know-how panorama.
Our international information intelligence platform prompts buying intent, powering our shoppers’ success. IDG Advertising Providers creates customized content material with advertising influence throughout video, cellular, social and digital. We execute advanced campaigns that fulfill entrepreneurs’ international ambitions seamlessly with consistency that delivers high quality outcomes.
Observe IDG on Twitter: @IDGWorld
Observe IDG on LinkedIn
Like IDG on Fb
Rachel Kampersal Advertising Specialist IDG Communications, Inc. [email protected] 508-766-5458