Mental health applications are being increasingly used by individuals for the diagnosis and treatment of possible mental health conditions. Based on United Nation studies, it is expected that around 25% of the global population will experience a mental health condition in their lifetime. Depression is estimated to emerge as the greatest cause of disease burden by 2030. To cater to the mental well-being of individuals, mental health application providers are incorporating wearable and smart devices for faster detection of mental health related issues. Elevated stress levels can be monitored using mental health wearable devices. Apple watch, for instance, supports applications such as Breathe and Calm, which makes use of diaphragmatic breathing, also called as mindful breathing for stress management. Stress prevention is being focussed by these applications. The advancement in manufacturing technology is helping in quicker stress management solutions, as the wearable devices are embedded with heart rate sensors which can detect stress levels in individuals. Apple Watch, Whoop, Fitbit, etc., is helping in the fight against mental health conditions. Thus, the incorporation of wearables and smart devices with these apps is driving the demand of mental health apps market.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=362
Awareness regarding mental health has increased comparatively amongst individuals, owing to which there is an increase in mental health related campaigns being held across the globe. Increasing mental health disorders, such as mood disorders and anxiety disorders, across various age groups is resulting in a massive diversion towards mindfulness meditation. Mindfulness meditation is an effective remedy to gain mental peace. Mental health apps help individuals with conditions, for example, tension and sorrow, anxiety disorders, mood disorders, and many such. These apps upgrade mental prosperity. Additionally, inorder to cope up with the trauma of COVID-19 people are adopting digital solutions. In many countries for instance China, India, U.K., U.S. the adoption of mental health apps have risen considerably. These factors are driving the demand of mental health apps market.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of mental health apps market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=362
Key Findings of the Report:
- In terms of revenue, global mental health apps market was valued at US$ 00 Mn in 2020 and is anticipated to reach US$ 15909.66 Mn by 2029 growing at a CAGR of 23.58% over the forecast period (2021 – 2029).
- Android based operating system is expected to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period in the global mental health apps market.
- Yearly subscriptions accounted for the major market share in 2020 in the global mental health apps market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period.
- Mental disorder apps registered the highest market share in 2020 in the global mental health apps market.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to the fastest adopter of mental health apps market over the forecast period.
- Some of the major players operating in the global mental health apps market are 7 Cups of Tea, Addicaid, Aurora Health Care, Calm, CBT Thought Record Diary, Happify, Inc., HEADSPACE INC., Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER), Mindshift Interactive, MY3, NOCD Inc., Recovery Record, Sanvello (Pacifica Labs, Inc.), Silvercloud Health Limited, Talkspace Network LLC, Thriveport, LLC and UCSF PRIME, amongst others.
Request for Customization@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=362
Global Mental Health Apps Market:
- By Operating System
- By Subscription Model
- By Mental Health App Types
- Mental Disorder Apps
- Substance-use Disorders Apps
- Co-occurring disorders Apps
- Co-existing disorders
- By Region:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Get Full Information of this premium report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Mental-Health-Apps-Market-2019-2027-362
Absolute Markets Insights strives to be your main man in your business resolve by giving you insight into your products, market, marketing, competitors, and customers. Visit …
Email id: [email protected]
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Please Find Some New Exclusive Research: